You can find the chords and tabs for Israelites by Desmond Dekker here. Get your guitar, and start playing Israelites.
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
So that every
So that every
Darling she said I was
I don’t want to end up like
(I wonder who I’m working for)
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Israelites Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Desmond Dekker - Israelites|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[A], [A7], [D], [E7], [F], [G]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Maxine Sullivan – Blue Skies Chords 09-26-2023
- Leon Redbone – Lazy Bones Chords 09-26-2023
- Manhatten Transfer – Chanson d’Amour Chords 09-26-2023
- Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass Chords 09-26-2023
- Marty Robbins – Foggy Foggy Dew Chords 09-26-2023
- Leo Sayer – One Man Band Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary Black – Katie Chords 09-26-2023
- Harry Nilsson – Spaceman Chords 09-26-2023
- Lovin’ Spoonful – Nashville Cats Chords 09-26-2023
- McGuinness Flint – When I’m Dead And Gone Chords 09-26-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Desmond Dekker - IsraelitesIsraelites is a song by Reggae artist Desmond Dekker. It was released in 1968 on the album, titled "Intensified". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Israelites. [A], [A7], [D], [E7], [F], [G] are the guitar chords for playing Israelites with the original key (A) on guitar.
Who Sings Israelites?
Israelites is a song by Desmond Dekker. It was first released on their "Intensified" album in 1968.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Israelites?
In order to play the song Israelites on the guitar, you will need to use [A], [A7], [D], [E7], [F], [G] chords in order to play in original key (A).
How Do You Strum Israelites On Guitar?
Israelites strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.