You can find the chords and tabs for Lady Writer by Dire Straits here. Get your guitar, and start playing Lady Writer.
Lady Writer Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
Just the way that her hair fell down around her
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Lady Writer Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Dire Straits - Lady Writer|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[F], [G], [Am], [Fm], [Em], [Dm]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- McGuinness Flint – When I’m Dead And Gone Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Any Old Time Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary Hopkins – Those Were the Days Chords 09-26-2023
- Maroon 5 – Memories Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Midnight At The Oasis Chords 09-26-2023
- T. Rex – I Love to Boogie Chords 09-26-2023
- Mark Seymour – What’s A Few Men Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary MacGregor – Torn Between Two Lovers Chords 09-26-2023
- Martina McBride – Away In A Manger Chords 09-26-2023
- Coldplay – Til Kingdom Come Chords 09-26-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Dire Straits - Lady WriterLady Writer is a song by Rock artist Dire Straits. It was released in 1979 on the album, titled "Communiqué". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Lady Writer. [F], [G], [Am], [Fm], [Em], [Dm] are the guitar chords for playing Lady Writer with the original key (F) on guitar.
Who Sings Lady Writer?
Lady Writer is a song by Dire Straits. It was first released on their "Communiqué" album in 1979.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Lady Writer?
In order to play the song Lady Writer on the guitar, you will need to use [F], [G], [Am], [Fm], [Em], [Dm] chords in order to play in original key (F).
How Do You Strum Lady Writer On Guitar?
Lady Writer strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.