You can find the chords and tabs for Long As I Can See The Light by Creedence Clearwater Revival here. Get your guitar, and start playing Long As I Can See The Light.
Long As I Can See The Light Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Long As I Can See The Light Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Creedence Clearwater Revival - Long As I Can See The Light|
|Genre:||Rock, Classic Rock|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[B], [F#], [G#m], [E], [E7]|
|Strumming:||D - D - D - DU|
- Harry Nilsson – Spaceman Chords 09-26-2023
- Lovin’ Spoonful – Nashville Cats Chords 09-26-2023
- McGuinness Flint – When I’m Dead And Gone Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Any Old Time Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary Hopkins – Those Were the Days Chords 09-26-2023
- Maroon 5 – Memories Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Midnight At The Oasis Chords 09-26-2023
- T. Rex – I Love to Boogie Chords 09-26-2023
- Mark Seymour – What’s A Few Men Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary MacGregor – Torn Between Two Lovers Chords 09-26-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Creedence Clearwater Revival - Long As I Can See The LightLong As I Can See The Light is a song by Rock, Classic Rock artist Creedence Clearwater Revival. It was released in 1970 on the album, titled "Cosmo's Factory". D - D - D - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Long As I Can See The Light. [B], [F#], [G#m], [E], [E7] are the guitar chords for playing Long As I Can See The Light with the original key (B) on guitar.
Who Sings Long As I Can See The Light?
Long As I Can See The Light is a song by Creedence Clearwater Revival. It was first released on their "Cosmo's Factory" album in 1970.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Long As I Can See The Light?
In order to play the song Long As I Can See The Light on the guitar, you will need to use [B], [F#], [G#m], [E], [E7] chords in order to play in original key (B).
How Do You Strum Long As I Can See The Light On Guitar?
Long As I Can See The Light strumming pattern is D - D - D - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.