You can find the chords and tabs for Lovely Day by Bill Withers here. Get your guitar, and start playing Lovely Day.
Lovely Day Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Lovely Day Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Bill Withers - Lovely Day|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[D], [Bm7], [Gm7], [Bb], [C], [Am7], [Gmaj7]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Taylor Swift – Ready For It Chords 12-03-2023
- Katy Perry – Smile Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Teardrops On My Guitar Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Getaway Car Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Only The Young Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Red Chords 12-03-2023
- Christmas Carol – In The Bleak Midwinter Chords 12-03-2023
- Jordan Davis – Singles You Up Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Beautiful Lord Chords 12-03-2023
- Aerosmith – Cryin’ Chords 12-03-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Bill Withers - Lovely DayLovely Day is a song by R&B, Soul artist Bill Withers. It was released in 1977 on the album, titled "Menagerie". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Lovely Day. [D], [Bm7], [Gm7], [Bb], [C], [Am7], [Gmaj7] are the guitar chords for playing Lovely Day with the original key (D) on guitar.
Who Sings Lovely Day?
Lovely Day is a song by Bill Withers. It was first released on their "Menagerie" album in 1977.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Lovely Day?
In order to play the song Lovely Day on the guitar, you will need to use [D], [Bm7], [Gm7], [Bb], [C], [Am7], [Gmaj7] chords in order to play in original key (D).
How Do You Strum Lovely Day On Guitar?
Lovely Day strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.