You can find the chords and tabs for Male Fantasy by Billie Eilish here. Get your guitar, and start playing Male Fantasy.
Male Fantasy Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
I got a
We were in
I worry this is
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Male Fantasy Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Billie Eilish - Male Fantasy|
|Album:||Happier Than Ever|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[G], [D], [A], [Bm], [Em]|
|Strumming:||DU - DU - DU - DU|
- Radiohead – Just Chords 04-01-2023
- Stuart Townend – In Christ Alone Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Rusty James Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Restless Heart Syndrome Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Canyon Moon Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Meet Me In The Hallway Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Sign Of The Times Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Lazy Bones Chords 04-01-2023
- Guardin – I Think You’re Really Cool Chords 04-01-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Billie Eilish - Male FantasyMale Fantasy is a song by Pop artist Billie Eilish. It was released in 2021 on the album, titled "Happier Than Ever". DU - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Male Fantasy. [G], [D], [A], [Bm], [Em] are the guitar chords for playing Male Fantasy with the original key (G) on guitar.
Who Sings Male Fantasy?
Male Fantasy is a song by Billie Eilish. It was first released on their "Happier Than Ever" album in 2021.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Male Fantasy?
In order to play the song Male Fantasy on the guitar, you will need to use [G], [D], [A], [Bm], [Em] chords in order to play in original key (G).
How Do You Strum Male Fantasy On Guitar?
Male Fantasy strumming pattern is DU - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.