You can find the chords and tabs for Minnie the Moocher by Cab Calloway here. Get your guitar, and start playing Minnie the Moocher.
Minnie the Moocher Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Minnie the Moocher Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Cab Calloway - Minnie the Moocher|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[Em], [B7], [C7]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - D - DU - DUDU|
- Coldplay – Something Just Like This Chords 09-27-2023
- Katy Perry – Bon Appétit Chords 09-27-2023
- Clinton Kane – I Guess I’m In Love Chords 09-27-2023
- Alec Benjamin & Dream – Change My Clothes Chords 09-27-2023
- Katy Perry – 365 Chords 09-27-2023
- Katy Perry – The One That Got Away Chords 09-27-2023
- Katy Perry – California Gurls Chords 09-27-2023
- Katy Perry – I’m Still Breathing Chords 09-27-2023
- The Cranberries – Animal Instinct Chords 09-27-2023
- Dua Lipa – Scared To Be Lonely Chords 09-27-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Cab Calloway - Minnie the MoocherMinnie the Moocher is a song by Jazz artist Cab Calloway. It was released in 1931 on the album, titled "Single". D - DU - D - DU - DUDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Minnie the Moocher. [Em], [B7], [C7] are the guitar chords for playing Minnie the Moocher with the original key (Em) on guitar.
Who Sings Minnie the Moocher?
Minnie the Moocher is a song by Cab Calloway. It was first released on their "Single" album in 1931.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Minnie the Moocher?
In order to play the song Minnie the Moocher on the guitar, you will need to use [Em], [B7], [C7] chords in order to play in original key (Em).
How Do You Strum Minnie the Moocher On Guitar?
Minnie the Moocher strumming pattern is D - DU - D - DU - DUDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.