You can find the chords and tabs for No One Is to Blame by Howard Jones here. Get your guitar, and start playing No One Is to Blame.
No One Is to Blame Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
You can feel the
You can dip your foot in the pool, but you
Some break the rules, and let you cut the cost
Doctor says you’re cured but you still feel the
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
No One Is to Blame Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Howard Jones - No One Is to Blame|
|Album:||One to One|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[A], [F#m], [E7], [D]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Maroon 5 – Wipe Your Eyes Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Just A Feeling Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Lucky Strike Chords 06-07-2023
- Adele – Crazy For You Chords 06-07-2023
- Phil Collins – Do You Remember Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Sweetest Goodbye Chords 06-07-2023
- Selena Gomez – Back To You Chords 06-07-2023
- Wilbur Soot – Jubilee Line Chords 06-07-2023
- Elton John – Can You Feel The Love Tonight Chords 06-07-2023
- Elton John – (I’m Gonna) Love Me Again Chords 06-07-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Howard Jones - No One Is to BlameNo One Is to Blame is a song by Soft Rock artist Howard Jones. It was released in 1986 on the album, titled "One to One". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for No One Is to Blame. [A], [F#m], [E7], [D] are the guitar chords for playing No One Is to Blame with the original key (A) on guitar.
Who Sings No One Is to Blame?
No One Is to Blame is a song by Howard Jones. It was first released on their "One to One" album in 1986.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of No One Is to Blame?
In order to play the song No One Is to Blame on the guitar, you will need to use [A], [F#m], [E7], [D] chords in order to play in original key (A).
How Do You Strum No One Is to Blame On Guitar?
No One Is to Blame strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.