You can find the chords and tabs for Relentless by Jason Aldean here. Get your guitar, and start playing Relentless.
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Relentless Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Jason Aldean - Relentless|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [Bb], [F], [G], [Dm], [G#]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Lukas Graham – Love Someone Chords 03-24-2023
- Elle King – Ex’s & Oh’s Chords 03-24-2023
- Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do Chords 03-24-2023
- Eliza Gilkyson – Paradise Hotel Chords 03-24-2023
- Ella Fitzgerald – I’m In The Mood For Love Chords 03-24-2023
- Willow – Wait A Minute Chords 03-24-2023
- Ella Fitzgerald – It Don’t Mean A Thing If It Ain’t Got That Swing Chords 03-24-2023
- Ella Fitzgerald – Dream a Little Dream of Me Chords 03-24-2023
- Electric Light Orchestra – Hold On Tight Chords 03-24-2023
- Electric Light Orchestra – Mr. Blue Sky Chords 03-24-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Jason Aldean - RelentlessRelentless is a song by Country artist Jason Aldean. It was released in 2007 on the album, titled "Relentless". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Relentless. [C], [Bb], [F], [G], [Dm], [G#] are the guitar chords for playing Relentless with the original key (A) on guitar.
Who Sings Relentless?
Relentless is a song by Jason Aldean. It was first released on their "Relentless" album in 2007.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Relentless?
In order to play the song Relentless on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [Bb], [F], [G], [Dm], [G#] chords in order to play in original key (A).
How Do You Strum Relentless On Guitar?
Relentless strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.