You can find the chords and tabs for Ruin My Life by Zara Larsson here. Get your guitar, and start playing Ruin My Life.
Ruin My Life Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Ruin My Life Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[B], [E], [G#m]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - D - DU - DUDU|
- Yetties – Fling It Here Fling It There Chords 03-24-2023
- Lukas Graham – Love Someone Chords 03-24-2023
- Elle King – Ex’s & Oh’s Chords 03-24-2023
- Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do Chords 03-24-2023
- Eliza Gilkyson – Paradise Hotel Chords 03-24-2023
- Ella Fitzgerald – I’m In The Mood For Love Chords 03-24-2023
- Willow – Wait A Minute Chords 03-24-2023
- Ella Fitzgerald – It Don’t Mean A Thing If It Ain’t Got That Swing Chords 03-24-2023
- Ella Fitzgerald – Dream a Little Dream of Me Chords 03-24-2023
- Electric Light Orchestra – Hold On Tight Chords 03-24-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Zara Larsson - Ruin My LifeRuin My Life is a song by Pop, Electronic artist Zara Larsson. It was released in 2018 on the album, titled "Poster Girl". D - DU - D - DU - DUDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Ruin My Life. [B], [E], [G#m] are the guitar chords for playing Ruin My Life with the original key (B) on guitar.
Who Sings Ruin My Life?
Ruin My Life is a song by Zara Larsson. It was first released on their "Poster Girl" album in 2018.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Ruin My Life?
In order to play the song Ruin My Life on the guitar, you will need to use [B], [E], [G#m] chords in order to play in original key (B).
How Do You Strum Ruin My Life On Guitar?
Ruin My Life strumming pattern is D - DU - D - DU - DUDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.