You can find the chords and tabs for Someone Like You by Adele here. Get your guitar, and start playing Someone Like You.
Someone Like You Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Someone Like You Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Adele - Someone Like You|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[A], [C#m], [F#m], [D], [E], [F#m7]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Taylor Swift – Only The Young Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Red Chords 12-03-2023
- Christmas Carol – In The Bleak Midwinter Chords 12-03-2023
- Jordan Davis – Singles You Up Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Beautiful Lord Chords 12-03-2023
- Aerosmith – Cryin’ Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Soon You’ll Get Better Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Lion And The Lamb Chords 12-03-2023
- Radiohead – The Numbers Chords 12-03-2023
- Lorde – Liability Chords 12-03-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Adele - Someone Like YouSomeone Like You is a song by Pop artist Adele. It was released in 2011 on the album, titled "21". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Someone Like You. [A], [C#m], [F#m], [D], [E], [F#m7] are the guitar chords for playing Someone Like You with the original key (A) on guitar.
Who Sings Someone Like You?
Someone Like You is a song by Adele. It was first released on their "21" album in 2011.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Someone Like You?
In order to play the song Someone Like You on the guitar, you will need to use [A], [C#m], [F#m], [D], [E], [F#m7] chords in order to play in original key (A).
How Do You Strum Someone Like You On Guitar?
Someone Like You strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.