You can find the chords and tabs for Somewhere in the Middle by Clarence Bucaro here. Get your guitar, and start playing Somewhere in the Middle.
Somewhere in the Middle Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
It’s the fresh cut roses, it’s the
It’s shining like the
Most we ever do is
Slow and steady
Full of heartbreak
For every passion
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Somewhere in the Middle Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Clarence Bucaro - Somewhere in the Middle|
|Album:||Like the 1st Time|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[E], [B], [A]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- McGuinness Flint – When I’m Dead And Gone Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Any Old Time Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary Hopkins – Those Were the Days Chords 09-26-2023
- Maroon 5 – Memories Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Midnight At The Oasis Chords 09-26-2023
- T. Rex – I Love to Boogie Chords 09-26-2023
- Mark Seymour – What’s A Few Men Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary MacGregor – Torn Between Two Lovers Chords 09-26-2023
- Martina McBride – Away In A Manger Chords 09-26-2023
- Coldplay – Til Kingdom Come Chords 09-26-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Clarence Bucaro - Somewhere in the MiddleSomewhere in the Middle is a song by Rock artist Clarence Bucaro. It was released in 2015 on the album, titled "Like the 1st Time". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Somewhere in the Middle. [E], [B], [A] are the guitar chords for playing Somewhere in the Middle with the original key (E) on guitar.
Who Sings Somewhere in the Middle?
Somewhere in the Middle is a song by Clarence Bucaro. It was first released on their "Like the 1st Time" album in 2015.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Somewhere in the Middle?
In order to play the song Somewhere in the Middle on the guitar, you will need to use [E], [B], [A] chords in order to play in original key (E).
How Do You Strum Somewhere in the Middle On Guitar?
Somewhere in the Middle strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.