You can find the chords and tabs for Stick Season by Noah Kahan here. Get your guitar, and start playing Stick Season.
Stick Season Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
Now I am
And I am
Now I am fucked,
and you suck,
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Stick Season Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Noah Kahan - Stick Season|
|Genre:||Alternative, Indie, Pop|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[A], [E], [F#m], [D]|
|Strumming:||DU - DU - DU - DU|
- Green Day – Rusty James Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Restless Heart Syndrome Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Canyon Moon Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Meet Me In The Hallway Chords 04-01-2023
- Harry Styles – Sign Of The Times Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Lazy Bones Chords 04-01-2023
- Guardin – I Think You’re Really Cool Chords 04-01-2023
- Florida Georgia Line – Talk You Out Of It Chords 04-01-2023
- Green Day – Letterbomb Chords 04-01-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Noah Kahan - Stick SeasonStick Season is a song by Alternative, Indie, Pop artist Noah Kahan. It was released in 2022 on the album, titled "Stick Season". DU - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Stick Season. [A], [E], [F#m], [D] are the guitar chords for playing Stick Season with the original key (A) on guitar.
Who Sings Stick Season?
Stick Season is a song by Noah Kahan. It was first released on their "Stick Season" album in 2022.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Stick Season?
In order to play the song Stick Season on the guitar, you will need to use [A], [E], [F#m], [D] chords in order to play in original key (A).
How Do You Strum Stick Season On Guitar?
Stick Season strumming pattern is DU - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.