You can find the chords and tabs for Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper here. Get your guitar, and start playing Time After Time.
Time After Time Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Time After Time Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time|
|Album:||She's So Unusual|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[F], [G], [Em], [C], [Am]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Adele – Crazy For You Chords 06-07-2023
- Phil Collins – Do You Remember Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Sweetest Goodbye Chords 06-07-2023
- Selena Gomez – Back To You Chords 06-07-2023
- Wilbur Soot – Jubilee Line Chords 06-07-2023
- Elton John – Can You Feel The Love Tonight Chords 06-07-2023
- Elton John – (I’m Gonna) Love Me Again Chords 06-07-2023
- Taylor Swift – You Belong With Me Chords 06-07-2023
- Elton John – Step Into Christmas Chords 06-07-2023
- Olivia Rodrigo – Deja Vu Chords 06-07-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Cyndi Lauper - Time After TimeTime After Time is a song by Rock artist Cyndi Lauper. It was released in 1983 on the album, titled "She's So Unusual". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Time After Time. [F], [G], [Em], [C], [Am] are the guitar chords for playing Time After Time with the original key (F) on guitar.
Who Sings Time After Time?
Time After Time is a song by Cyndi Lauper. It was first released on their "She's So Unusual" album in 1983.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Time After Time?
In order to play the song Time After Time on the guitar, you will need to use [F], [G], [Em], [C], [Am] chords in order to play in original key (F).
How Do You Strum Time After Time On Guitar?
Time After Time strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.