You can find the chords and tabs for Vámonos a Marte by Kevin Kaarl here. Get your guitar, and start playing Vámonos a Marte.
Vámonos a Marte Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Vámonos a Marte Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Kevin Kaarl - Vámonos a Marte|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[Bm], [C], [D], [F#m], [A], [G], [E], [Em]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- The Cranberries – Disappointment Chords 05-30-2023
- Lady Gaga – Judas Chords 05-30-2023
- Coldplay – Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall Chords 05-30-2023
- Coldplay – Paradise Chords 05-30-2023
- The Cranberries – Cordell Chords 05-30-2023
- Morgan Wallen – Wasted On You Chords 05-30-2023
- Bastille – Happier Chords 05-30-2023
- Lewis Capaldi – Rush Chords 05-30-2023
- Coldplay – Magic Chords 05-30-2023
- Adele – Daydreamer Chords 05-30-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Kevin Kaarl - Vámonos a MarteVámonos a Marte is a song by Rock artist Kevin Kaarl. It was released in 1984 on the album, titled "Soda Stereo". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Vámonos a Marte. [Bm], [C], [D], [F#m], [A], [G], [E], [Em] are the guitar chords for playing Vámonos a Marte with the original key (Bm) on guitar.
Who Sings Vámonos a Marte?
Vámonos a Marte is a song by Kevin Kaarl. It was first released on their "Soda Stereo" album in 1984.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Vámonos a Marte?
In order to play the song Vámonos a Marte on the guitar, you will need to use [Bm], [C], [D], [F#m], [A], [G], [E], [Em] chords in order to play in original key (Bm).
How Do You Strum Vámonos a Marte On Guitar?
Vámonos a Marte strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.