You can find the chords and tabs for Be Here Now by Oasis here. Get your guitar, and start playing Be Here Now.
Be Here Now Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
Get a grip
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Be Here Now Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Oasis - Be Here Now|
|Album:||Be Here Now|
|Genre:||Alternative, Indie, Rock, Britpop|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[G], [Am], [F], [C], [D#], [F#]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Cher – Walking in Memphis Chords 03-22-2023
- Bobby Darin – Mack The Knife Chords 03-22-2023
- Adam Sandler – Grow Old With You Chords 03-22-2023
- Shawn Mendes – Show You Chords 03-22-2023
- Kidzone – Away In a Manger Chords 03-22-2023
- Bob Dylan – Don’t Think Twice Chords 03-22-2023
- Isaac Watts – Joy to the World Chords 03-22-2023
- Ernst Anschütz – Oh Christmas Tree Chords 03-22-2023
- Maldita – Porque Chords 03-22-2023
- Chas & Dave – Ain’t No Pleasing You Chords 03-22-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Oasis - Be Here NowBe Here Now is a song by Alternative, Indie, Rock, Britpop artist Oasis. It was released in 1997 on the album, titled "Be Here Now". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Be Here Now. [G], [Am], [F], [C], [D#], [F#] are the guitar chords for playing Be Here Now with the original key (G) on guitar.
Who Sings Be Here Now?
Be Here Now is a song by Oasis. It was first released on their "Be Here Now" album in 1997.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Be Here Now?
In order to play the song Be Here Now on the guitar, you will need to use [G], [Am], [F], [C], [D#], [F#] chords in order to play in original key (G).
How Do You Strum Be Here Now On Guitar?
Be Here Now strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.