You can find the chords and tabs for Blaydon Races by Jimmy Nail here. Get your guitar, and start playing Blaydon Races.
Blaydon Races Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
The rain it
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Blaydon Races Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Jimmy Nail - Blaydon Races|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[G], [D7], [C], [A7]|
|Strumming:||D - DDU|
- Sara Bareilles – A Safe Place To Land Chords 06-03-2023
- Avril Lavigne – Hot Chords 06-03-2023
- Billie Eilish – My Future Chords 06-03-2023
- Stevie Wonder – Don’t You Worry Bout A Thing Chords 06-03-2023
- Billie Eilish – Halley’s Comet Chords 06-03-2023
- Billie Eilish – No Time To Die Chords 06-03-2023
- Billie Eilish – My Strange Addiction Chords 06-03-2023
- Billie Eilish – Happier Than Ever Chords 06-03-2023
- Billie Eilish – Hotline Bling Chords 06-03-2023
- Britney Spears – Toxic Chords 06-03-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Jimmy Nail - Blaydon RacesBlaydon Races is a song by Folk artist Jimmy Nail. It was released in 2009 on the album, titled "Single". D - DDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Blaydon Races. [G], [D7], [C], [A7] are the guitar chords for playing Blaydon Races with the original key (G) on guitar.
Who Sings Blaydon Races?
Blaydon Races is a song by Jimmy Nail. It was first released on their "Single" album in 2009.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Blaydon Races?
In order to play the song Blaydon Races on the guitar, you will need to use [G], [D7], [C], [A7] chords in order to play in original key (G).
How Do You Strum Blaydon Races On Guitar?
Blaydon Races strumming pattern is D - DDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.