You can find the chords and tabs for Forty Shades Of Green by Johnny Cash here. Get your guitar, and start playing Forty Shades Of Green.
Forty Shades Of Green Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
I’d love to watch the
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Forty Shades Of Green Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Johnny Cash - Forty Shades Of Green|
|Genre:||Country, Country Rock, Rock|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[G], [C], [D7], [A7]|
|Strumming:||DU - DU - DU - DU|
- Olivia Rodrigo – Deja Vu Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – This Love Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Girls Like You Chords 06-07-2023
- Olivia Rodrigo – Jealousy Jealousy Chords 06-07-2023
- Carpenters – Superstar Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Moves Like Jagger Chords 06-07-2023
- This Band – Kahit Ayaw Mo Na Chords 06-07-2023
- Elton John – Don’t Go Breaking My Heart Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Sad Chords 06-07-2023
- Maroon 5 – Sunday Morning Chords 06-07-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Johnny Cash - Forty Shades Of GreenForty Shades Of Green is a song by Country, Country Rock, Rock artist Johnny Cash. It was released in 1971 on the album, titled "Starportrait". DU - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for Forty Shades Of Green. [G], [C], [D7], [A7] are the guitar chords for playing Forty Shades Of Green with the original key (G) on guitar.
Who Sings Forty Shades Of Green?
Forty Shades Of Green is a song by Johnny Cash. It was first released on their "Starportrait" album in 1971.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Forty Shades Of Green?
In order to play the song Forty Shades Of Green on the guitar, you will need to use [G], [C], [D7], [A7] chords in order to play in original key (G).
How Do You Strum Forty Shades Of Green On Guitar?
Forty Shades Of Green strumming pattern is DU - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.