You can find the chords and tabs for Blue Spanish Sky by Chris Isaak here. Get your guitar, and start playing Blue Spanish Sky.
Blue Spanish Sky Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Blue Spanish Sky Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Chris Isaak - Blue Spanish Sky|
|Album:||Heart Shaped World|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[Am], [G], [F], [E7]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Harry Nilsson – Spaceman Chords 09-26-2023
- Lovin’ Spoonful – Nashville Cats Chords 09-26-2023
- McGuinness Flint – When I’m Dead And Gone Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Any Old Time Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary Hopkins – Those Were the Days Chords 09-26-2023
- Maroon 5 – Memories Chords 09-26-2023
- Maria Muldaur – Midnight At The Oasis Chords 09-26-2023
- T. Rex – I Love to Boogie Chords 09-26-2023
- Mark Seymour – What’s A Few Men Chords 09-26-2023
- Mary MacGregor – Torn Between Two Lovers Chords 09-26-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Chris Isaak - Blue Spanish SkyBlue Spanish Sky is a song by Rock artist Chris Isaak. It was released in 1989 on the album, titled "Heart Shaped World". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Blue Spanish Sky. [Am], [G], [F], [E7] are the guitar chords for playing Blue Spanish Sky with the original key (Am) on guitar.
Who Sings Blue Spanish Sky?
Blue Spanish Sky is a song by Chris Isaak. It was first released on their "Heart Shaped World" album in 1989.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Blue Spanish Sky?
In order to play the song Blue Spanish Sky on the guitar, you will need to use [Am], [G], [F], [E7] chords in order to play in original key (Am).
How Do You Strum Blue Spanish Sky On Guitar?
Blue Spanish Sky strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.