You can find the chords and tabs for Half the World Away by Oasis here. Get your guitar, and start playing Half the World Away.
Half the World Away Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Half the World Away Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Oasis - Half the World Away|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [Am], [G], [D7], [E7], [G7], [Fm]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Cher – Walking in Memphis Chords 03-22-2023
- Bobby Darin – Mack The Knife Chords 03-22-2023
- Adam Sandler – Grow Old With You Chords 03-22-2023
- Shawn Mendes – Show You Chords 03-22-2023
- Kidzone – Away In a Manger Chords 03-22-2023
- Bob Dylan – Don’t Think Twice Chords 03-22-2023
- Isaac Watts – Joy to the World Chords 03-22-2023
- Ernst Anschütz – Oh Christmas Tree Chords 03-22-2023
- Maldita – Porque Chords 03-22-2023
- Chas & Dave – Ain’t No Pleasing You Chords 03-22-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Oasis - Half the World AwayHalf the World Away is a song by Alternative, Indie artist Oasis. It was released in 1994 on the album, titled "Definitely Maybe". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Half the World Away. [C], [Am], [G], [D7], [E7], [G7], [Fm] are the guitar chords for playing Half the World Away with the original key (C) on guitar.
Who Sings Half the World Away?
Half the World Away is a song by Oasis. It was first released on their "Definitely Maybe" album in 1994.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Half the World Away?
In order to play the song Half the World Away on the guitar, you will need to use [C], [Am], [G], [D7], [E7], [G7], [Fm] chords in order to play in original key (C).
How Do You Strum Half the World Away On Guitar?
Half the World Away strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.