You can find the chords and tabs for I Will Wait by Mumford & Sons here. Get your guitar, and start playing I Will Wait.
I Will Wait Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing A- | A+
These days of
So break my
Know what we’ve
Now I’ll be
So take my
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
I Will Wait Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait|
|Genre:||Alternative, Indie, Rock|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[Am], [G], [F], [C], [Em], [C7]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
- Celtic Thunder – Working Man Chords 03-22-2023
- ABBA – Thank You For The Music Chords 03-22-2023
- Boney M – Brown Girl In The Ring Chords 03-22-2023
- Chicago – You’re The Inspiration Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Isaak – Lie To Me Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Rea – Driving Home For Christmas Chords 03-22-2023
- FINNEAS – Die Alone Chords 03-22-2023
- Chris Rea – Fool If You Think It’s Over Chords 03-22-2023
- Cher – Walking in Memphis Chords 03-22-2023
- Bobby Darin – Mack The Knife Chords 03-22-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Mumford & Sons - I Will WaitI Will Wait is a song by Alternative, Indie, Rock artist Mumford & Sons. It was released in 2012 on the album, titled "Babel". D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for I Will Wait. [Am], [G], [F], [C], [Em], [C7] are the guitar chords for playing I Will Wait with the original key (Am) on guitar.
Who Sings I Will Wait?
I Will Wait is a song by Mumford & Sons. It was first released on their "Babel" album in 2012.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of I Will Wait?
In order to play the song I Will Wait on the guitar, you will need to use [Am], [G], [F], [C], [Em], [C7] chords in order to play in original key (Am).
How Do You Strum I Will Wait On Guitar?
I Will Wait strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.