You can find the chords and tabs for Sad Lisa by Cat Stevens here. Get your guitar, and start playing Sad Lisa.
Sad Lisa Chords
Tip: For the best experience, change the text size by pressing
D]Lost in her
|Top 10 Chords|
|1.||Stick Season - Noah Kahan|
|2.||Hey, Soul Sister - Train|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis|
|4.||This Is Home - Cavetown|
|5.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Valentine - Laufey|
|8.||Glimpse Of Us - Joji|
|9.||Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson|
|10.||Cover Me Up - Morgan Wallen|
Sad Lisa Song Info
|Artist and Song:||Cat Stevens - Sad Lisa|
|Album:||Tea for the Tillerman|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[Em], [D], [C], [G], [B], [A]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
- Taylor Swift – Ready For It Chords 12-03-2023
- Katy Perry – Smile Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Teardrops On My Guitar Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Getaway Car Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Only The Young Chords 12-03-2023
- Taylor Swift – Red Chords 12-03-2023
- Christmas Carol – In The Bleak Midwinter Chords 12-03-2023
- Jordan Davis – Singles You Up Chords 12-03-2023
- Leeland – Beautiful Lord Chords 12-03-2023
- Aerosmith – Cryin’ Chords 12-03-2023
Chords & Strumming Pattern of Cat Stevens - Sad LisaSad Lisa is a song by Folk, Pop artist Cat Stevens. It was released in 1971 on the album, titled "Tea for the Tillerman". D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Sad Lisa. [Em], [D], [C], [G], [B], [A] are the guitar chords for playing Sad Lisa with the original key (Em) on guitar.
Who Sings Sad Lisa?
Sad Lisa is a song by Cat Stevens. It was first released on their "Tea for the Tillerman" album in 1971.
What Are The Guitar Chords Of Sad Lisa?
In order to play the song Sad Lisa on the guitar, you will need to use [Em], [D], [C], [G], [B], [A] chords in order to play in original key (Em).
How Do You Strum Sad Lisa On Guitar?
Sad Lisa strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. For those who find the suggested pattern too complex, an alternative pattern is D (down) strumming.